First off, thank you for visiting my new website! I can’t tell you how much this means to me!
With 2019 lurking right around the corner, we tend to think about our goals for the new year. We may even go as far as calling them “resolutions” 🙄, but we all know how those turn out most of the time. However, I challenge you to shift your frame of thinking from making resolutions to forming habits. The mind is a powerful tool, why not use it to benefit yourself?
They say it takes around 66 days to form a habit, that’s a little over 2 months. If this is the case, our new healthy habits should be set in stone by March 7th, given we start on January 1st! This challenge is NOT a competition to see who can lose the most weight or gain the most muscle. Rather, this is to test true dedication and commitment to whatever healthy habit you choose! For example, if you know you only drink 1 glass of water a day and you want to drink more, you can make this your challenge. Other examples include:
- eating less fast food
- losing/gaining a certain amount of weight
- getting to the gym more often
Just remember the challenge is not a competition, but a method to help hold you accountable and keep you committed!
Two winners will be chosen on Sunday, March 10, 2019 and announced on my Instagram story (@jazzinicole). Each winner will receive a $25 gift card and a new gym bag!
So here are the rules!
- Join the contest and let me know what habit you’re working on! 🤗
- On day 1 (Jan 1st, 2nd, or 3rd), take a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with the date on it and either post it to your Instagram story/page and tag me in it (@jazzinicole) OR send it to my email address (email@example.com).
- Take progress pictures along the way and tag me in them OR you could just email them to me! 😊
- Lastly, on day 66 (March 7th, 8th, or 9th), take a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with the date on it and either post it to your IG story/page (be sure to tag me in it) OR email it to me!
Instead of making yet another resolution, let’s make it a habit! Click the button below to enter!
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton